Peabody, MA 01961 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking a customer service professional for our client in Peabody.
This is a full-time, temp-to-perm opportunity, Monday - Friday; 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, $18.00 - $20.00 p/h depending on experience
The best candidate for this role possesses high energy, an upbeat and positive attitude. Must be comfortable in a corporate environment.
Must work well with a team in a fast-paced (and often time sensitive) environment.
- Daily process and input of all customer orders and distribution account (s).
- Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests and post inventory records.
- Assists others in their duties with all distribution accounts.
- Conducts billing, including associated back-up and documentation. Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely. Performs regular data entry for receiving, order allocation, shipping and inventory management — rates of domestic transportation bills.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse personnel and customers
- Build a relationship with customers
- Overall office administrative support
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work well with a team
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.