247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960 US
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with great BENEFITS!
Working closely and in a supportive role with Regional Sales Engineers, the Account Manager is responsible for providing customer service to established and prospective customers. The Account Manager is also responsible for overall coordination of information flow to various departments such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Finance and Shipping to ensure that Customer requests and expectations are satisfied.
- Communicating with customers and Regional Sales Engineers while providing delivery, price, and other customer driven information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Entering customer orders into ERP system and providing customers with order acknowledgements.
- Responding to customer requests such as for expedited deliveries
- Understanding of ERP system functionality and where information can be obtained
- Assist customers in a courteous and helpful manner while developing customer relationships
- Handling Returned Materials Authorizations (RMA’s) including documentation and tracking progress
- Engaging Company resources as needed to resolve customer concerns or identified problems.
- Utilize customer’s internet portals/apps as necessary to assure proper planning and action in response to customer’s production needs.
- Prepare spreadsheets and reports as needed to support the Sales department.
- Coordinate efforts with required departments to assure timely response to customer inquiries and on-time delivery of product.
- Accurately record customer information and activities in CRM (i.e. phone calls that would provide useful information for other members of the Sales team).
- Other responsibilities as required
- Customer focused, courteous, persuasive, tactful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain composure in ever changing environment
- Ability to multitask without losing track of the details
- Very strong computer skills (including MS Office)
Required Education and Experience
- BS/BA or equivalent. AS in Engineering is a plus.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience preferably in a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems a plus.
Hours and Pay Rate
This is a full-time position which operates during normal business hours Monday through Friday. $65-70K
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.