12 Heritage Way Gloucester, MA 01930 US
This could be a DIRECT HIRE opportunity for the right candidate!
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Administrative Assistant for our client. As the Administrative Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the overall needs of operations. Your attention to detail and excellent communication skills will be essential in maintaining a positive and productive work environment.
Flexible / Part-Time/ Full-Time / Mothers’ Hours / 7:00am - 3:30pm
$25.00 - $30.00 p/h DOE
- Inventory Management: Work with the VP to track lab inventory, ensuring that ALL necessary supplies and ingredients are available at all times. Place orders and liaise with suppliers to maintain stock levels. Once delivered and received they are to be entered in the system to track any recalls.
- Data Entry and Analysis: Assist with data entry and basic data analysis using computer software or spreadsheets.
- Documentation: Prepare and maintain accurate records, reports, and documentation related to lab operations, experiments, and results.
- Sample Handling: Assist in receiving, logging, and storing products for analysis. Ensure proper labeling and adherence to safety protocols.
- Administrative Support: Handle administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, and maintaining records. Assist in organizing meetings, preparing documents, and conducting research as needed.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving abilities to identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Strong organizational skills to manage documentation and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.