Air Export Agent
1 Technology Drive Peabody, MA 01960 US
Direct Hire Opportunity with solid benefits package!
Our client in the Lynn area is seeking an experienced, energetic, and creative Air Export Agent to work in their fast paced to help streamline their processes. The company has an excellent benefits to include Medical, Dental, PTO, Short-term and Long-term, and Life Insurance.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm
Compensation: $25.00-$28.00 depending on experience
- Prepare export shipments for established customers which will include generating pick-up order slips, shipping labels, and manifests.
- Will be asked to generate freight bills and invoices as well as collecting unpaid invoices within the credit agreement
- Will be working with high priority accounts and will work to provide superior service and retention
- Must ensure that all shipments are received and follow up with customers
- Will need to contact carriers to plan and arrange of shipments
- Filing and data entry of documents
- Must work on defusing any customer complains by providing solutions to the issue or proving prompt feedback if an immediate solution is not available.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of office administrative experience
- Will need to have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, and AS/400
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays occasionally
- Knowledge of International commerce sales and payment terms as well as customs experience is strongly desirable
- Knowledge of of Export Shipping Computer technology is strongly desirable
- Great verbal communication and written skills is a must
- Willingness to cross-train
All interested candidates should apply to this Ad with a submitted resume and/or call our office at 978-594-0497.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.