35 Congress St , 2251 Salem, MA 01970 US
Our clients in the Peabody area are seeking experienced energetic Electro-mechanical assemblers and Testers. This is a great opportunity to work for well-established companies that could provide years of job stability and job growth opportunities. The companies has a solid benefits package after your probationary period.
Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm or 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Compensation: $20.00-$24.00 DOE
- Test batteries and components for useful life by hooking them up to various machines.
- QC Inspection may be required depending on client
- Solder terminal and plugs
- Installing electrical assemblies and hardware in chassis and housing
- Test functional performance of final systems, subassemblies, and parts
- Repair any defective product
- Perform housekeeping duties
- Others duties as assigned
- Must have at least 1-2 years of Electro-Mechanical or other Mechanical Assembly experience
- Must have Microsoft office skills
- Will need to be capable of lifting upwards to 30lbs
- IPC 610 is a plus but not required
- Experience reading blueprints
- Must have basic math skills and great attention to detail
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Willingness to cross-train
- Must be a team player
All interested candidates should apply directly to this ad or contact Schulte Staffing Solutions and ask to speak with Chris or Brad at 978-594-0497
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.