Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator
5 Fifth St Peabody, MA 01960 US
Working Hours: Monday-Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm
Compensation: $19.00 - $23.00 hourly
The Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining an efficient, productive, and positive office culture and employee experience. The incumbent will oversee all front desk operations in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment requiring flexibility, adaptability, initiative,and excellent organizational skills. This role acts as a partner to all departments, including answering phones & directing call traffic, greeting visitors and vendors, receiving mail, and coordinating outgoing deliveries, placing supply orders for the office, performing data entry and general administrative duties as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates a positive impression of the company by welcoming visitors and responding to requests.
- Serves as primary liaison between a company employee and the administrative office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Promptly and professionally answer incoming phone calls and route calls appropriately.
- Promptly and professionally greet all visitors to the facility, strictly adhering to the site’s security procedures, GMPs, and Food Safety guidelines.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival and ensures the visitor sign-in system is appropriately used.
- Duties involve computer work and general administrative tasks, including scanning, filing,typing, data entry, planning & coordinating meetings, and running reports.
- Assists HR with coordination & execution of corporate events & event planning.
- Assist HR with routine administrative duties and coordinates employee requests with the HR team.
- Responsible for maintaining and taking inventory of office supplies and complimentary beverages and placing orders accordingly.
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, mail, and packages.
- Manages calendars and room meeting schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two years’ experience in admin, or support roles, employee, or customer-facing.
- Familiarity with phone systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including basic presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of company information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software (word, excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and
- ability to navigate and research the Internet.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish Required: Speak, read, write, and address individuals.
All interested candidates should apply directly to this ad or contact Brad or Chris at Schulte Staffing 978-594-0497
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Administrative Assistant
Ana joins Schulte Staffing as the Branch Administrative Assistant! Ana has 7+ years of industry experience working in various roles. Ana crosses the T's, dots the I's and ensures a smooth onboarding process for our client companies, our candidates and our team. Ana is responsible for maintaining our job board, working with candidates and clients to ensure their needs are met and for our social media presence.