Distribution Customer Service Specialist
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking a customer service professional for our client in Peabody.
This is a full-time,temp-to-perm opportunity, M-F; 8 AM-5 PM
The best candidate for this role possesses high energy, an upbeat and positive attitude. Must be comfortable in a corporate environment.
Must work well with a team in a fast-paced (and often time sensitive) environment.
- Daily process and input of all customer orders and distribution account (s).
- Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely.
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests and post inventory records.
- Assists others in their duties with all distribution accounts.
- Conducts billing, including associated back-up and documentation. Provides daily operational reports that are accurate and timely. Performs regular data entry for receiving, order allocation, shipping and inventory management — rates of domestic transportation bills.
- Acts as liaison between warehouse personnel and customers
- Build a relationship with customers
- Overall office administrative support
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work well with a team
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Sarah Falby! With her degree in hospitality from Johnson & Wales University and her past work experience in staffing, Sarah has the passion and background to provide exceptional support and service making her a wonderful addition to the Triple S! She has proven to grow and maintain long lasting relationships with past candidates and clients and hopes to do the same here. Sarah loves providing support to the local community through her passions; music, art and food!