247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking an Electro-mechanical Engineer for our client in Peabody. Our client is a lead engineer and manufacturer of precision servo actuators, gear heads and gear component. Resulting in being able to provide custom engineered solutions to a wide of businesses. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company. Our client offers an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and work environment.
The Electrical-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for designing, building, commissioning, troubleshooting and supporting electro-mechanical test equipment. This role will provide support to HDLLC Engineering, Sales Engineers, Manufacturing and Assembly personnel for standard and custom electro-mechanical products, as well as customers and external engineers to ensure the correct selection, implementation and use of HDLLC products.
• Responsible for electro-mechanical design using creativity and pragmatic problem solving skills with a willingness to take ownership of a project.
• Conducts LabView programming and data analyses in area of motion control and data acquisition.
• Thorough knowledge of electro-mechanical power transmission and motion control for motors, drives, controllers and encoders, with a fine attention to detail.
• Make recommendations based on data analysis and findings.
• Provide guidance and support to the engineering teams for the design of custom and modified standard electro-mechanical products
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Solid understanding of the dynamics of motion and a fundamental knowledge of precision Power Transmission components.
• Hands on assembly of electro-mechanical components and test experience are essential.
• Hands on experience in assembly and wiring of electrical and electronic components are essential.
• Ability to multitask in an accurate timely and organized fashion.
• Understanding of ISO procedural requirements for all aspects of tasks.
• Ability to write technical reports and make presentations.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft office).
• A good understanding of the importance of customer satisfaction.
• Enthusiastic team player
• BSEE or equivalent or related proven capability and experience.
• 5+ years strong electro-magnetically experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment preferred.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to operate machinery for precision work
• Visual acuity (corrected) to read directions and prints and to inspect machined parts closely to ensure that they meet specifications
• Frequently required to sit, stand, move about the floor, talk, hear, bend and reach with hands and arms
• Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to squat or kneel occasionally
Brad has been in the staffing industry for "far longer than he would like to admit.” Brad brings over 20 years of sales, operations, management and recruiting experience and industry knowledge to Schulte Staffing. Brad offers career counseling and resume reviews for our candidates in addition to providing guidance on customized client staffing programs. When Brad is not offering career advice to our candidates, he is "offering" advice to his five children. Brad coordinates an annual family turkey drive feeding 50 local families a complete Thanksgiving dinner. He enjoys his beloved Red Sox, cooking and taking day trips along the coast.