247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is urgently seeking experienced Electro Mechanical Assemblers for it's client located in Beverly, MA. This is for a great company that can provide years of stability and growth!
Direct Hire - No Weekends - Exceptional Benefits
PAY RATE AND HOURS
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00am - 3:30pm
- $23.00 - $26.00 p/h
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler is responsible for the assembly and testing of high precision products of varying complexity, under minimal supervision. This person will also be responsible for the quality and quantity of work performed.
- Assemble a variety of subassemblies, standard and special products in accordance with industry standards, company policy and procedures.
- Accurate fitting, aligning and adjusting required to very close tolerances or precision fits subject to strict inspection.
- Ability to cut, strip, solder, crimp and terminate small gauge wire according to specifications using hand and power tools
- Set up and test complete products to determine compliance with exacting operating requirement using automated and manual testing methods.
- Read and interpret drawings
- Other responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to multitask in an accurate, timely and organized fashion
- Ability to work with colleagues in a professional and cooperative manner
- Understanding of the importance of customer service
- Basic computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical or vocational school background in electrical or electronics helpful
- 5 years of experience in a precision electro-mechanical assembly environment
- Training to IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620 standards for electronic and cable/wire harness assemblies helpful
***Must have soldering and crimping skills using extremely small gauge wires***
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.