Newburyport, MA 01950
Schulte Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Emmeci Operator for a growing company in Newburyport, MA. Our client is a leading manufacturer in packaging products for a variety of industries.
Responsible for the setup, preparation, and operation of Emmeci machinery. Monitor safety, quality, and productivity by communicating with co-workers, leads, supervisors, and other departments.
- Prepare the machine for production; making appropriate adjustments in a safe manner
- Complying with the specifications of the job and ensuring that the machine is set up according to the specs
- Required to work safely and keep the work area neat and free of safety hazards.
- Must be able to work well with minimal supervision
- Responsible for conducting quality checks
- Follow preventive maintenance of the equipment and have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Complete all required paperwork and enter the information into the production log.
- Performs general preventive maintenance on the machine.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to work overtime
Marcela brings to our team her professional experience in admin/HR and customer service and applies them to the staffing industry. Marcela has an uncanny ability to work with a diverse group of people. Marcela recently relocated to Salem, MA with her husband from Denver, CO. She dedicates her free time to exploring new surroundings, traveling, reading, learning new languages (Spanish, English, French) and spending time with her dog and two cats.