Entry Level Scanner/Biller
8 Turcotte Memorial Drive Rowley, MA 01969 US
Our client in the Haverhill area has expanded and is seeking an Entry Level Scanner/Biller to join their team. This position offers flexibility in terms of hours (part-time or full-time) and is based in - office.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 p/h
- Perform scanning tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Handle entry-level billing and data entry responsibilities.
- Make phone calls to carriers, following a script to gather information.
- No medical billing knowledge required.
- Strong computer skills are essential for this role.
The strongest qualified candidates will have:
- A High School Degree/GED
- Excellent phone skills and ability to read scripts
- Candidates must have a friendly and warm phone etiquette
- Strong computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player mentality with an ability to work independently.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.