Human Resources Admin
37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Monday-Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Compensation: $20.00-$25.00 hourly
- Assist with recruiting activities including, but not limited to reviewing resumes, completing phone screens, candidate communication and coordinating prehire screening process.
- Setup orientations and prepare all paperwork necessary for processing new employees and terminations and other employee benefits as necessary.
- Maintain filing in timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain Human Resources employee and medical files for active and terminated employees.
- Assist with planning company events and activities.
- Maintain Plant communication mediums to ensure accurate and timely communication of company benefits, policies, safety information and general news announcements.
- Answer general employee questions on benefits, policy, time off, and other employment related inquiries.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Hexcel policies, procedures, and code of business conduct.
- High School Diploma or GED required Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years general recruiting or general HR experience, required. An equivalent combination of experience and education can be substituted.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite: Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload; ability to meet deadlines.
- Regular attendance on company premises is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter
Chris joined the Schulte Team in early 2021 and quickly contributed and became a valuable asset to our group! Chris comes to Schulte with a background in the staffing industry as a full cycle recruiter, staffing in the areas of light industrial, technical and customer support. Chris is a self driven, detail oriented, team player who is truly cares about our client and candidate needs.