Industrial Stitcher 2nd shift
37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking a Stitcher for our well-established client in Amesbury, MA. Our client is the leading supplier of materials for commercial and defense applications. These are great temp to perm opportunities in a hands-on environment.
Hours & Pay Rate:
- 1st shift, 7:00AM to 3:30PM, $19.00 - $24.50 p/h DOE
- 2nd shift, 3:00PM to 11:30PM, $23.00 - $27.00 p/h DOE
Joins and reinforces parts of articles/fabrics and/or sews and attaches fasteners to articles working from patterns and drawings.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Incorporate Hexcel’s Core Values of Responsibility, Innovation, Accountability, and One Hexcel into their daily work
- Conducts stitching operations through multi-layers of material ½ - ¾” thick with a rubber top & bottom.
- Frequently uses Juki 158 30” arm sewing machine/double needle machine
- Reads various types of blueprints
- Performs various material lay-ups & pattern cutting
- Take an active role in our Safety First culture
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must be able to read measuring rulers at various increments: 10ths – 100ths & 32nds – 64ths
- Must have a thorough understanding of tolerances
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel
- High attention to detail
- Work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Short Term Disability (100% Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (100% Company Paid)
- Life Insurance (100% Company Paid)
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.