Inside Sales Rep
1 Technology Drive Peabody, MA 01960
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced sales representative for our client in Peabody, MA. Our client is an international ITAD Services company. This is a direct hire opportunity in an exciting and growing field.
Are you ready to join a fast paced environment? As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for developing sales strategies and attracting new customers to the organization. This is not your average Inside Sales role since you are looking to BUY equipment for the company to sell later. We are looking for a high energy sales person who is not afraid to pick up the phone and find clients looking to sell their Data Center Gear, Laptops, Desktops, and Excess IT Gear. You will source new buying opportunities and close deals to achieve quotas. An Inside Sales Representative will play a key role in increasing revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects, and managing the sales through the entire sales cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect potential customers to increase customer base through various sales methods including social networking, e-mail marketing, content marketing, door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Develop negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Develop/build solid high-trust business relationship with customers
- Developing high-trust relationships at multiple points in the executive chain.
- Positioning the company as the market expert for refurbished gear and commodity products
- Work with the Sales Director and VP of Sales & Marketing to drive customer visits.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Manage, develop and execute sales strategies.
- Customer travel as needed.
- Minimum 1-5 years of experience in a sales role.
- Bachelor' s degree in business, marketing or a related field desired, not required.
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills.
- Proficiency working with senior executives at all levels to achieve objectives.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite and Hubspot CRM.
- Communication- Exhibits good listening and comprehension, expressed ideas and thoughts in written form, expresses ideas and thoughts verbally, keeps others adequately informed and selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Cooperation- Establishes and maintains effective collaborative relationships with others at all levels of the organization, exhibits tact and consideration and works actively to resolve conflict
- Customer Service- Displays courtesy and sensitivity, manages difficult or emotional customers situations; meets commitments; responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Problem Solving- Develops alternative solutions, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, identifies problems in a timely manner, resolves problems in their early stages and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Quality and Quantity- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with attentions to detail and achieves established goals while striving to increase productivity.
- Sales Skills-Achieves sales goals; overcomes objections with persuasion and persistence; initiates new contacts; maintains customer satisfaction; maintains records and promptly submits information.
Job Type: Full-time
Marcela brings to our team her professional experience in admin/HR and customer service and applies them to the staffing industry. Marcela has an uncanny ability to work with a diverse group of people. Marcela recently relocated to Salem, MA with her husband from Denver, CO. She dedicates her free time to exploring new surroundings, traveling, reading, learning new languages (Spanish, English, French) and spending time with her dog and two cats.