Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking a Machine Operator for clients on the North Shore! These are 90-day temp to perm opportunity. Excellent benefits offered once perm!
Hours and Pay Rate:
1st Shift - $19.75 p/h + DOE
2nd Shift - $ 23.75 p/h + DOE
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Setup, breakdown, operate and troubleshoot Thermoplastic compounding, extruder and/or thermoforming equipment.
- Measure material and load material into the machine.
- Accurately record manufacturing data into the computer.
- Package and monitor the process.
- Keep equipment and workspaces clean following 5s methodology.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- Experience running industrial equipment and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Must be able to read basic measurements devices and perform mathematical equations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret part drawings is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.