Machine Tool Maintenance Tech
247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960 US
Our client in Beverly, Ma is growing and is need of an experienced Maintenance Technician. This is a very well established company that could provide years of job stability and they have an excellent benefits package!
Hours and Pay Rate
Monday - Friday
7:00AM - 3:30PM (OT available)
$32.00 - $38.00 p/h depending on experience
Responsible for production equipment troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance activities.
- Create and maintain schedule of preventive maintenance required for production equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities and coordinate use of outside resources as necessary.
- Create list of, and maintain inventory of, consumable items required for equipment maintenance.
- Create list of, and maintain inventory of, critical spares required to prevent equipment downtime.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and perform repairs, including interaction with outside resources as necessary.
- Prepare yearly maintenance budget for supplies, subcontracted services, and training.
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as required.
- Technically sound, with hands-on experience troubleshooting and repairing CNC and manual machine tools, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Understand and carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Strong written, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.