37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Hours and Payrate: 6:30am - 3:30pm or 7:00am-3:30pm - $23.50 - $30.00p/h depending on experience
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Ensure correct and safe operation of manufacturing equipment and utility systems by conducting predictive and corrective maintenance procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of new manufacturing equipment and systems as required.
- Troubleshoot and maintain HVAC, chillers, electrical systems, production machinery, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs.
- Work with maintenance/facilities manager to continually update the preventive maintenance records and procedures.
- Prioritize work orders and ensure minimized downtime of production equipment.
- Safely operate forklifts, man lifts, and power and hand tools as needed.
- Assess the condition of used parts and equipment using micrometers, calipers and test equipment; maintain spare parts, hardware and tools inventory.
- Maintain knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical systems via on-line training, industry workshops and technical reading.
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced technical training or higher education preferred.
- 3+ years industrial maintenance and HVAC experience required.
- Advanced understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics.
- Functional understanding of electrical systems, electronics, (PLC controls, preferred).
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools.
- Computer and Microsoft Office user skills required.
- Able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Team player and willing to work independently and/or with minimal supervision; excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- OSHA training and certifications are preferred
Interested candidates must apply directly to this ad and submit your resume or call 978-594-0497.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.