16A Electronics Ave Danvers, MA 01923 US
Our client in the Danvers area is seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to keep up with their facility.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Compensation: $20.00-$25.00 hourly
- Responsible for repairing and performing general maintenance on all shop equipment such as lathes, grinders, press brake machines, etc.
- Troubleshoot broken equipment to determine the proper repairs
- Suggest solutions to improve equipment down time
- Respond to any departments requests for equipment repairs in a timely manner
- Order shop supplies as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 3-5 years of Production, Facilities, or Machine Shop Maintenance Mechanic experience.
- Experiencing repairing lathes, grinders, and press brake machines is a bonus but not required.
- Need to have prior HVAC experience.
- Proven troubleshooting experience in a Production or Machine Shop environment
- Need to have experience with repairing electronics and hydraulics systems
- Great attention to detail
All interested candidates should apply directly to this ad or contact Schulte Staffing and ask to speak with Brad or Chris at 978-594-0497
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter
Chris joined the Schulte Team in early 2021 and quickly contributed and became a valuable asset to our group! Chris comes to Schulte with a background in the staffing industry as a full cycle recruiter, staffing in the areas of light industrial, technical and customer support. Chris is a self driven, detail oriented, team player who is truly cares about our client and candidate needs.