15 Centennial Dr Peabody, MA 01960 US
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7:00 am- 3:30 pm.
Compensation: $35.00 - $40.00p p/h
- Keep production equipment maintained and functioning to meet all production and quality requirements, to include reducing downtime, increasing output, and reducing overall energy costs.
- Execute daily, weekly, monthly, and annual preventive maintenance (PM) per the CMMS schedule.
- Assist with environmental, health and safety compliance.
- Collaborate with the Operations Team to support efforts to improve machine and personnel efficiencies.
- Support the daily cleaning and maintenance of the facility.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair a variety of electro-mechanical systems
- Skilled at reading and working with prints, schematics, diagrams, and work instructions
- Advance technical training preferred.
- Driver’s license
- General computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Ability to cohesively work in a team environment.
- Possess and exhibit a positive attitude and winning spirit.
- Experience in the trades including electrical, carpentry, plumbing, machining, grounds and general facilities maintenance is a plus.
- Reaching with both hands and arms and standing for extended periods of time.
- Frequent sitting, squatting, turning/twisting, reaching and use of hands to: finger, handle, feel or operate tools or controls and computer keyboards
- Frequent lifting, carrying, holding, pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds, and 70 pounds on occasion
- Specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and adjusting focus
- Will be subjected to moving mechanical parts, electrical currents, and vibrations
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad has been in the staffing industry for "far longer than he would like to admit.” Brad brings over 20 years of sales, operations, management and recruiting experience and industry knowledge to Schulte Staffing. Brad offers career counseling and resume reviews for our candidates in addition to providing guidance on customized client staffing programs. When Brad is not offering career advice to our candidates, he is "offering" advice to his five children. Brad coordinates an annual family turkey drive feeding 50 local families a complete Thanksgiving dinner. He enjoys his beloved Red Sox, cooking and taking day trips along the coast.