247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking a Manual Machinist for our client in Peabody. Our client is a lead engineer and manufacturer of precision servo actuators, gear heads and gear component. Resulting in being able to provide custom engineered solutions to a wide of businesses. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing company. Our client offers an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and work environment.
This position involves set-up and operation of various types of manual machining equipment in accordance with company policy, procedures, and time standards.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7: 00 A.M. – 3: 30 P.M.
- Set-up, machining, and inspection of a wide variety of parts
- Perform repetitious machining operations on production work
- Machine precision products under minimal supervision using the ability to inspect parts, and to read and interpret drawings, sketches and work instructions
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong shop math skills, knowledge of work holding and machining principles
- Understanding of cutting tool application and proper metal cutting parameters are a must for this position
- Ability to work with colleagues in a professional and cooperative manner
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with conversational controls [ProtoTRAK, EZ Path] a big plus
- Technical or vocational school background is helpful
- 5+ Years experience is required
- Visual acuity (corrected) sufficient to inspect parts and to read and interpret drawings, sketches and work instructions
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate machinery for precision work
- Physical ability to do work requiring prolonged standing, frequent stooping, bending, squatting, kneeling, bending or twisting and lifting
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Meet Your Recruiter
Brad has been in the staffing industry for "far longer than he would like to admit.” Brad brings over 20 years of sales, operations, management and recruiting experience and industry knowledge to Schulte Staffing. Brad offers career counseling and resume reviews for our candidates in addition to providing guidance on customized client staffing programs. When Brad is not offering career advice to our candidates, he is "offering" advice to his five children. Brad coordinates an annual family turkey drive feeding 50 local families a complete Thanksgiving dinner. He enjoys his beloved Red Sox, cooking and taking day trips along the coast.