Material Handler I
42 Dunham Rdg Rd Beverly, MA 01915 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is actively seeking a Material Handler I for our client in Beverly, MA. This is a DIRECT HIRE role with exceptional benefits!
Benefits include but not limited to:
- 100% paid medical
- 100% paid dental
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Profit sharing
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay!
The Material Handler I is responsible for performing all Entry Level duties involving shipping, receiving, stockroom and Inventory Control. Inventory control requires working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (MRP).
• Ship products to customers based on instructions from our ERP (Enterprise Requirement Planning) system.
• Communicate with personnel throughout the organization to execute special shipping instructions.
• Package to protect and label product after final inspection per instructions
• Transfer manufactured and import products into correct storage locations.
• Prepare shipments of our parts to outside vendors.
• Interact with UPS & Fed Ex ship manager software to create labels and prepare packages for pick up.
• Issue and move materials to manufacturing location per job package requirements
• Issue parts to assembly kits. Review kit shortages frequently. Move completed kits to assembly area.
• Transfer complete manufactured parts and purchased parts into stock locations.
• Perform daily cycle counts and determine best stock locations to optimize space and reduce chance of issue errors.
• Receive material into our ERP system and move items to appropriate storage location or area
• Count and identify incoming material.
• Receive RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) and store as appropriate
• Operate and maintain fork lift truck (optional)
• Receive bar stock into ERP system, add ID mark and store bar stock
• Operate CNC controlled bar saw
• Operate Heat Treat Oven to harden and temper production raw material
• Operate Cryogenic Tank to modify molecular structure of metals
• Ability to multitask in an accurate, timely and organized fashion
• Ability to work with colleagues in a professional and cooperative manner
• Understanding of the importance of customer service
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Basic computer skills
• Detail oriented
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3+ Years in a shipping/receiving environment
• ERP experience helpful
Hours and Payrate
This is a full-time hourly position which operates Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm.
Pays: $20.00 - $22.00 p/h
***This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. government contract regulations that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens. Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance***
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.