PT Warehouse Customer Support
Schulte Staffing Solution is seeking an experienced warehouse customer support rep for our client in Peabody. Our client is a leading global company in logistics services. Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must. Also, this individual must be able to support the team to the highest level of performance under tight deadlines.
This is a part-time, temp to perm opportunity. Shift hours are 7: 00 PM - 11: 00 PM, Mon-Fri.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare shipments for assigned customers. This may include customs clearance, shipping, labeling, and distribution of cargo. Generate delivery orders and shipping labels as needed.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery orders
- Customer Service / Service Quality
- Filing and data entry
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Develop and maintain collaboration cooperatively and respectfully with all levels of staff
- Special Duties may be assigned based on the needs of management. Future assignments will depend on the needs of the department, performance, and capabilities
Minimum Requirements: Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Flexibility with hours
- Diligent in following SOP’ s
- Proficient Word, Excel skills
- Previous experience in Logistics preferred