PT Warehouse Customer Support
Schulte Staffing Solution is seeking an experienced warehouse customer support rep for our client in Peabody. Our client is a leading global company in logistics services. Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills are a must. Also, this individual must be able to support the team to the highest level of performance under tight deadlines.
This is a part-time, temp to perm opportunity. Shift hours are 7: 00 PM - 11: 00 PM, Mon-Fri.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare shipments for assigned customers. This may include customs clearance, shipping, labeling, and distribution of cargo. Generate delivery orders and shipping labels as needed.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery orders
- Customer Service / Service Quality
- Filing and data entry
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Develop and maintain collaboration cooperatively and respectfully with all levels of staff
- Special Duties may be assigned based on the needs of management. Future assignments will depend on the needs of the department, performance, and capabilities
Minimum Requirements: Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- Flexibility with hours
- Diligent in following SOP’ s
- Proficient Word, Excel skills
- Previous experience in Logistics preferred
Marcela brings to our team her professional experience in admin/HR and customer service and applies them to the staffing industry. Marcela has an uncanny ability to work with a diverse group of people. Marcela recently relocated to Salem, MA with her husband from Denver, CO. She dedicates her free time to exploring new surroundings, traveling, reading, learning new languages (Spanish, English, French) and spending time with her dog and two cats.