Painter Technician 1st Shift
37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Painter Technician for it's client in Amesbury, MA.
This is a great Full-Time, 1st shift opportunity.
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $23.50 p/h DOE
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Standard duties associated with paint processes: part cleaning, degreasing, masking and material mixing.
- Control of satellite waste area.
- Surface preparation.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- Prior automotive or aerospace painting, familiar with HVLP paint equipment a plus.
- Ability to read and understand part drawings.
- Ability to follow internal and external specifications and work instructions.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for spray equipment, mixing ratios and measuring devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems with spray equipment and application of paint and primer.
- Ability to maintain all spray equipment
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to pass a Pulmonary Function Test (PFT).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- All candidates MUST be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter
Chris joined the Schulte Team in early 2021 and quickly contributed and became a valuable asset to our group! Chris comes to Schulte with a background in the staffing industry as a full cycle recruiter, staffing in the areas of light industrial, technical and customer support. Chris is a self driven, detail oriented, team player who is truly cares about our client and candidate needs.