Painter Technician 2nd Shift
37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is currently seeking an experienced 2nd Shift Painter Technician for it's client in Amesbury, MA.
This is a great Full-Time, 2nd shift opportunity.
Pay rate: $23.50 - $27.50 p/h DOE
Hours: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Standard duties associated with paint processes: part cleaning, degreasing, masking and material mixing.
- Control of satellite waste area.
- Surface preparation.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- Prior automotive or aerospace painting, familiar with HVLP paint equipment a plus.
- Ability to read and understand part drawings.
- Ability to follow internal and external specifications and work instructions.
- Knowledge of technical requirements for spray equipment, mixing ratios and measuring devices.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems with spray equipment and application of paint and primer.
- Ability to maintain all spray equipment
- Mechanically inclined.
- Must be able to pass a Pulmonary Function Test (PFT).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- All candidates MUST be US Citizens with the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter
Chris joined the Schulte Team in early 2021 and quickly contributed and became a valuable asset to our group! Chris comes to Schulte with a background in the staffing industry as a full cycle recruiter, staffing in the areas of light industrial, technical and customer support. Chris is a self driven, detail oriented, team player who is truly cares about our client and candidate needs.