Precision Sheet Metal Welder
Haverhill, MA 01833 US
Schulte Staffing is currently seeking a Welder for a growing manufacturing company in Georgetown, MA.
Benefits offered once permanent:
- 401K 50% Match
- Health Insurance (65% of monthly premium)
- Birthday off after 1 year
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Tool Purchase Program
Full-Time Day Shift Position,
Mon - Fri 7a-4p
Up to $28.00 p/h DOE
Welder Background Profile:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be experienced with TIG and MIG welding, blueprint reading and precision measurement instruments (calipers).
- Ability to read machining and fabrication blueprints
- Previous experience welding in a precision sheet metal fabrication shop an absolute MUST!
Please apply only if you have the above qualifications.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.