Press Break Operator
Georgetown, MA 01833
Schulte Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Amada Press Brake Operator for a growing manufacturing company in Georgetown, MA.
Full-Time Day Shift Position, Mon - Fri
This position requires good hand, eye, and foot coordination along with steady hands. Parts formed will weigh from a few ounces to 25 lbs. The operator must move parts sideways from table to table. Running the press brake can be either sitting or standing depending on the size of the parts and machine job is performed on.
We are looking for a hardworking, team-oriented individual to help us grow. You must possess a positive attitude and the willingness to get the job done. You will be rewarded with competitive wages, health insurance, dental insurance, life & disability insurance, 401K Plan, and paid vacations & holidays.
- Must be able to use calipers, square and other precision measuring hand tools.
- Must be able to read blueprints and visualize formed parts in the flat.
- Capable of making minor adjustments to the way a job is set up to keep parts consistent.
- Determine the type of dies to use on the job.
- Interpret mechanical drawings and specification' s to determine the forming sequence and tooling required to achieve the requirements of the fabrications with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for measuring parts using Vernier-Calipers, Precision Squares and Protractors to ensure compliance and quality requirements.
- Physical ability to perform independently in a high mix low volume job shop environment that requires multiple setups a day. The material being formed will vary in size, weight, and complexity (appropriate for single operator) that will require good hand, eye, and foot coordination
- This position will also require material handling from table to table.
- Although it' s not required, candidates with a minimum of 5-years of experience in the precision sheet-metal fabrication industry will receive priority consideration.
Please E-Mail your resume only if you have the above qualifications.
Meet Sarah Falby! With her degree in hospitality from Johnson & Wales University and her past work experience in staffing, Sarah has the passion and background to provide exceptional support and service making her a wonderful addition to the Triple S! She has proven to grow and maintain long lasting relationships with past candidates and clients and hopes to do the same here. Sarah loves providing support to the local community through her passions; music, art and food!