7 Martel Way Georgetown, MA 019833 US
This is a great temp to perm opportunity with excellent benefits when becoming permanent!
- Matching 401K
- Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 paid sick days.
Work Hours and Pay
- 8:00a.m. – 4:30 p.m. May require additional availability to work overtime.
- Salary $20.00/hour
- Take direction from the Production Manager on establishing priorities on making printing ink and ink-related materials.
- Add components to and operate mix tanks and ball mills.
- Dispense product from mix tanks and ball mills into totes, drums, and pails.
- Clean/Rinse mix tanks and ball mills as well as drive and maintain a floor washer.
- Print out labels for totes, drums, and pails.
- Follow company practices for disposal of trash and recyclables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No previous production experience is necessary
- Ability to perceive color
- Forklift certification and/or the ability to successfully complete forklift training
- Physical stamina: must be able to repeatedly lift 50+ pounds at a time
- Must be able to work eight hours with occasional overtime to make/finish product for same-day shipment upon notice
- Ability to use a computer for label printing
- Comfortable working independently and part of a team
- Makes safety a priority
Education and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Class I sit down electric forklift Certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.