Production Technician - 1st Shift
37 South Hunt Road AMESBURY, MA 01913 US
Schulte Staffing Solutions is seeking Production Technicians for our client North of Boston! These are great temp to perm opportunities in a hands-on environment.
Excellent benefits are offered once perm!
Hours and Pay Rate:
7:00am - 3:30pm
$20.50 - $26.00 p/h
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Process materials to specification using various hands-on manufacturing processes.
- Setup and operate equipment that performs the dipping, mixing, dispensing or coating processes.
- Read and follow written, and verbal work instructions.
- Accurately complete process steps and record process verification legibly in the router.
- Maintain acceptable product.
- Verify product is acceptable using measuring devices.
- Identify, document and report non-conforming material to a Supervisor.
- Work regularly with moderate to heavy tooling, material prep and intermediate grinding and finish operations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent, required.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions in English.
- Must be able to read basic measurements devices and perform mathematical equations.
- Strong attention to quality and detail oriented.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/part drawings is a plus.
- Experience using thickness gauges, scales in grams, calipers, micrometers and other inspection tools is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- May require the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance based on the assigned work area.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.