247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960 US
Hours and Payrate
Mon-Fri, 7:00 am-3:30 pm, $75k
The successful Project Engineer will possess an understanding of power transmission and electromechanical motion products. Must have Project Management experience.
- Project management and contribution to the design and development of electromechanical/mechanical products for mass production as well as the associated production processes, and creating technical documentation to Customer and Company specifications.
- Assist in the design of assembly and testing requirements and specifications as required for application and production development.
- Create product specifications and reports in collaboration with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Work with other departments and the customers on application and product or process development.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and everyday engineering tasks effectively.
- Work with relevant departments (i.e. Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Assembly, etc.) to evaluate and improve processes. When necessary, prepare reports for items requiring Customer approval.
- Conduct or participate in root cause investigations and analysis for relevant process improvements.
- Lead, mentor, and train as part of the process improvement or development.
- Project management experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of project management practices.
- Demonstrate design creativity and pragmatic problem-solving skills with the ability to design for manufacturing ease and cost in mind.
- Ability to work and lead across teams and communicate clearly with colleagues, customers, and partners in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft Office, ERP, etc.).
- Ability to generate accurate reports to clearly document and communicate findings.
- Familiarity with application and new product development processes.
- Capable of delivering internal and external customer satisfaction to meet the needs of the project.
- Experience and knowledge in manufacturing, assembly, testing, and automated processes.
- Knowledge of power transmission and electromechanical motion products.
- SolidWorks and GD&T practices knowledge for understanding of manufacturing and inspection capabilities and limitations.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in a technical field or equivalent technical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Certification in PMP a plus.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume or reach out to us directly @ 978-594-0497.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter
Chris joined the Schulte Team in early 2021 and quickly contributed and became a valuable asset to our group! Chris comes to Schulte with a background in the staffing industry as a full cycle recruiter, staffing in the areas of light industrial, technical and customer support. Chris is a self driven, detail oriented, team player who is truly cares about our client and candidate needs.