Schulte Staffing Solution is seeking a Quality Control Inspector for an excellent client in Wakefield. This is temp to perm opportunity. A direct hire will be considered for the right person!
Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, manufacturing shop environment meeting customer needs and requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect products and raw materials as received
- Utilize measuring equipment and record data
- Ability to read drawings
- Works with minimal guidance
- Document and store records in a Microsoft application
- Utilize ERP system for collecting incoming information
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Blueprint Reading
- ANSIY 14.5 5 Dimensioning & Tolerancing
- Inspection of equipment such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, and gages
- Legible documentation and records keeping skills
- Microsoft Word computer skills
- 3 to 5 years minimum Quality Inspection experience in an ISO Quality Management System
- Excellent communication and teamwork is a must
- Complies with Quality System requirements
Brad has been in the staffing industry for "far longer than he would like to admit.” Brad brings over 20 years of sales, operations, management and recruiting experience and industry knowledge to Schulte Staffing. Brad offers career counseling and resume reviews for our candidates in addition to providing guidance on customized client staffing programs. When Brad is not offering career advice to our candidates, he is "offering" advice to his five children. Brad coordinates an annual family turkey drive feeding 50 local families a complete Thanksgiving dinner. He enjoys his beloved Red Sox, cooking and taking day trips along the coast.