Quality Control Inspector
Georgetown, MA 01833
Schulte Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector for a growing manufacturing company in Georgetown, MA.
Full-Time Day Shift Position, Mon - Fri
We are looking for a hardworking, team-oriented individual to help us grow. You must possess a positive attitude and the willingness to get the job done. You will be rewarded with competitive wages, health insurance, dental insurance, life & disability insurance, 401K Plan, and paid vacations & holidays.
- Must have experience in Precision Sheet Metal
- Ability to read machining and fabrication blueprints
- Experienced in the use of measuring equipment (dial calipers, micrometers & height gages, etc.)
- Strong PC skills
- Good communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Must have experience with custom manufactured products. Experience with outside vendors in plating and painting a plus.
Please E-Mail your resume only if you have the above qualifications.
Meet Your Recruiter
Meet Sarah Falby! With her degree in hospitality from Johnson & Wales University and her past work experience in staffing, Sarah has the passion and background to provide exceptional support and service making her a wonderful addition to the Triple S! She has proven to grow and maintain long lasting relationships with past candidates and clients and hopes to do the same here. Sarah loves providing support to the local community through her passions; music, art and food!