16A Electronics Ave Danvers, MA 01923 US
Quality Inspectors needed in the Danvers area! If you are looking for a challenging position where every day will be different and you will be encouraged to make your mark on the success of a company, then you need to apply!
Temp-Hire - Full-Time 7am-3:30pm - Pay DOE
- Incoming, in-process and final inspections
- Rework or reject products as required in an NCMR process
- Accurately document the results of the inspections in an Access database
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records
- Assist in writing inspection procedures
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervisor
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblers regarding the accuracy of assembly procedures
- Review device history records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures
- 1+ years of experience in quality control in manufacturing
- Use of calipers, micrometers and mechanical gauges
- Hipot testers and resistance meters
- Experience working in an ISO environment
All interested candidates should apply to this Ad with a submitted resume and/or call our office at 978-594-0497.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.