Senior IT Support Technician
42 Dunham Ridge Road Beverly, MA 01915 US
Senior IT Support Technician - Direct Hire Opportunity - Exceptional Benefits!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $55,000K
The Senior IT Support Technician will maintain and monitor end-user workstations and productivity on local area network. Perform a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training tasks to ensure end-user workstations and network performance meet company and user requirements. Provide support to staff on all company-supported applications. Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source and advise on appropriate action. Complete application project-based work. Perform responsibilities inaccordance with all company standards, policies and procedures
- Administers end-user workstations and supports end-user activities utilizing VLANS on a primarily Microsoft Windows-based local area network (LAN)
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions.
- Configures and maintains personal computers, Windows PC, server VMs, phones and desktop wiring, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment
- Performs and/or oversees software and application installation and upgrades.
- Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network.
- Assists personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Acts as a resource for First Level IT Helpdesk employee and continues to provide training as-needed.
- Apply knowledge of computing systems and software structure
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop and server OS, vmware environment, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Windows Server GPO knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in related field and 3-5 years of networking experience, or equivalent applicable work experience
- Help desk: 2 years
- Windows: 2 years
All interested candidates should apply directly to this ad or contact Chris or Julie at Schulte Staffing 978-594-0497
***This position is restricted to U.S. citizens due to U.S. government contract regulations that require the employment of only persons who are U.S. citizens. Must have the ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance***
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.