16A Electronics Ave Danvers, MA 01923 US
Our Client has been experiencing tremendous growth and is currently seeking an energetic Shipping/Receiving Clerk. This is a great opportunity to work for well-established company that could provide years of job stability.
Full time, Monday - Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm, $18-22/hr depending on experience
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate/schedule all freight pickups with existing carriers
- Print internal and external labels in accordance with company standards and customer requirements
- Act as liaison with materials and warehouse group in coordinating priorities
- Receiver product and move to receiving inspection
- Ship both domestic and international
- Prior shipping and/or receiving experience - minimum of 1 year directly related experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Prior experience shipping via UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.
- Hands on experience with ERP system
- High school diploma or equivalent
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.