Shipping / Recieving
107 Audubon Road Suite 1-20 Wakefield, MA 01880 US
Schulte Staffing is seeking a Shipper/Receiver for our client in Woburn. This is a full-time, temp to perm opportunities. Excellent benefits offered once perm!
- Strong math, reading, computer, and data entry skills
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Prepares product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area; resolving problems.
- Data entry into UPS, FedEx, DHL systems
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records; maintaining databases.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Stores product by designating storage areas; adjusting storage areas according to production and shipping requirements; updating location database.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment preferred
- Helping on the production floor when slow in shipping department
- Must be able to lift 70+ lbs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Forklift experience - A PLUS
**This is a Monday – Friday position
**Schedule 6:00am – 3:00pm
**Pay: $18.00 – $19.00 p/h DOE
All interested candidates should apply to this Ad with a submitted resume and/or call our office at 978-594-0497.
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.