Software Developer II
247 Lynnfield Street Peabody, MA 01960 US
Benefits include but not limited to:
- 100% paid medical
- 100% paid dental
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Profit sharing
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay!
The Software Developer II will plan, design and develop software programs for internal employees as well as assist with corporate website design and functionality. The role will also include DevOps tasks that are completed with Docker and Kubernetes. The successful candidate will have experience with .NET, C#, AX, Dynamics CRM, Docker, Kubernetes and ASP.NET.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, test and develop applications for cross-departmental needs
- Development and support of Angular 6/.NET Core project applications
- Development and support of ASP.NET MVC project applications
- Ability to read and write Microsoft T-SQL scripts as required
- Development and support of Dynamics AX system
- Development and support of Dynamics for Sales application
- Development and support for SQL Server reports.
- Development and support of container applications
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored or accessed on the network
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Provide on-the-job training to new and current staff members
- Other duties as required
- NET Core C# Development
- NET Framework C# Development
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC Development
- Angular 2+ Development
- Familiarity with ERP/CRM Software
- Familiarity with containerization
- Microsoft SQL Server Support
- Valid driver’s license
- Evening and/or weekend work may be required in response to the systems being supported.
Hours and Payrate
This is a full-time position that operates during normal business hours Monday through Friday.
Pay Rate $85-95K
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Recruiter
Chris joined the Schulte Team in early 2021 and quickly contributed and became a valuable asset to our group! Chris comes to Schulte with a background in the staffing industry as a full cycle recruiter, staffing in the areas of light industrial, technical and customer support. Chris is a self driven, detail oriented, team player who is truly cares about our client and candidate needs.