Spray Painter Technician
Schulte Staffing Solution is seeking an experienced spray painter and painter tech four our clients in Middleton and Amesbury, MA. These are 90-day, temp to perm opportunities with a great clients. Excellent benefits offered once perm!
The ideal candidate has experience with paints, lacquers, or varnishes manufactured articles on the production floor, using spray painting equipment. Cleans grease and dirt from product, using materials, such as lacquer thinner, turpentine, soap, and water. Grinds, sands, buffs, and performs other necessary preparation work before painting.
Qualifications & Skills:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must demonstrate an initiative for success and a positive work environment, be dependable, motivated, and able to work independently.
- Familiar with Sherwin Williams Polyurethane Enamel Coatings
- Accurate blending of prime and paint formulas
- Application of Prime, Paint, and Textured finishes
- Quality driven towards a consistent and cosmetic surface finish
- Prep for paint if needed (Clean & Mask)
- Maintenance and Cleaning of work area as required
- Experience using HVLP Spray Equipment
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate' s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to a year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills required
- Microsoft Outlook (or other email platforms) experience required
Marcela brings to our team her professional experience in admin/HR and customer service and applies them to the staffing industry. Marcela has an uncanny ability to work with a diverse group of people. Marcela recently relocated to Salem, MA with her husband from Denver, CO. She dedicates her free time to exploring new surroundings, traveling, reading, learning new languages (Spanish, English, French) and spending time with her dog and two cats.