94 Turnpike Road Ipswich, MA 01938
Schulte Staffing is currently seeking a TIG and Tubular Welder for our client in Ipswich.
- Familiar with TIG welding of aluminum is required must be able to weld thin gauge
- Familiar with TIG welding of steel and stainless steel a plus-MIG welding experience is a plus but not required
- Experience reading drawings, welding symbol identification, and tolerances.
- Dependable, motivated, and able to work independently
- Precision sheet metal experienced preferred
- Dependable, positive attitude, and able to work independently
- Demonstrate an initiative for success and a positive work environment
- Experience with tubular welding frames
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-6 years of TIG/Tubular welding experience
- Ability to read mechanical engineering drawings
- Good understanding of various machine tools
- Sufficient physical strength to lift various materials weighing 60 pounds.
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures.
- Good organizational skills.
Marcela brings to our team her professional experience in admin/HR and customer service and applies them to the staffing industry. Marcela has an uncanny ability to work with a diverse group of people. Marcela recently relocated to Salem, MA with her husband from Denver, CO. She dedicates her free time to exploring new surroundings, traveling, reading, learning new languages (Spanish, English, French) and spending time with her dog and two cats.