Warehouse Team Lead
795 Jubilee Drive Peabody, MA 01960 US
The best candidate for this role possesses high energy, an upbeat and positive attitude. Must work well with a team in a fast-paced (and often time sensitive) environment.
This is a full-time opportunity with different shifts!
7:00AM – 4:00PM
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
9:00AM – 6:00PM
Compensation: $22.00 - $28.00 p/h depending on experience
- Leading and motivating the warehouse worker team to achieve productivity and quality goals.
- Pick, pack, sort, arrange, count, store and correctly process items for storage and/or delivery in accordance with established procedures for all materials (inventory control).
- Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks all orders for special requests and post inventory records.
- Receive materials, verifying the quality, type and quantity received is correct. Verify the appropriate documentation is present (i.e. packing list)
- Coordinating workflow to accomplish overall business objectives (i.e, pick, pack and ship on time and accurately, cycle counts, returns and clean-up)
- Providing assistance in the training and development of new hires and retraining of other employees
- Filling-in for others and performing functional tasks (i.e., stock, label totes) daily where/when necessary
- Handling general employee inquiries and solves routine problems within scope of the position, referring more complex problems to the next level supervisor
- Promoting team environment and facilitates process improvement
- Maintaining positive employee relations
- Working closely with other leads and supervisors within the facility to promote teamwork
- Safely operate forklift, as required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Must be comfortable with lifting up to 40lbs
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work well with a team
Meet Your Recruiter
Julie joins the Schulte Staffing Team with a proven background in client and team support! Since joining Schulte Staffing, Julie became an integral part of our operations as a branch administrative assistant. After mastering our administrative needs and learning the in's and out's of candidate placement, Julie was interested in a joining our recruiting efforts. Julie always has the candidate and client's best interests in mind.